Are you new to dentures and wonder how to care for them? If so, you are in the right dental blog! Dentures are a fantastic option to restore your lost teeth and help you enjoy the foods you love again.
Our dentist, Dr. Jon Molinare, is thrilled to be able to help your smile if you need dentures. That is why our team at Molinare Dental Group in Cedar Knolls, New Jersey, is here to share with you what you need to know about living with dentures.
Dentures are known as a removable appliance for your teeth and can be used to replace your missing teeth. There are many compelling aspects to remember when it comes to dentures and how to take care of them properly.
Here is a list of tips on how to care for your dentures:
– Dentures are now made to be comfortable and rest on the top of your gums. At first, they can feel bizarre, but with time you can grow accustomed to them until they feel natural for you.
– Remember to wash your dentures every day to eliminate bacteria that could seep into your gums and cause your gums health problems.
– Soak your dentures when you are not using them, so they do not dry out or become deformed.
– Dentures are custom-made to look natural giving your smile a full restoration and beautiful appearance to your smile.
– If your dentures break or become damaged, be sure to see your dentist right away to keep your dentures in good shape.
If you have questions about living with dentures, then be sure to call us today at 973-993-1979 to set up an appointment. Our team is happy to share with you the answers to your questions and see if dentures are right for you.