Our team at Molinare Dental Group encourages you to brush your teeth at least twice a day, especially if your teeth require special care. If more than a cleaning is needed to keep your teeth happy, we suggest incorporating one of these toothpastes into your daily dental care routine:
– Whitening toothpaste: Dull or stained or stained teeth can appear whiter when cleaned with a whitening toothpaste. However, whitening toothpastes only remove minor stains—if you desire a deeper whitening treatment, ask Dr. Jon Molinare about our professional teeth whitening.
– Fluoride toothpaste: All toothpastes can keep teeth clean and bacteria-free, but fluoride toothpaste also strengthens tooth enamel, providing additional protection from cavities. If you’re prone to tooth decay, this may be the best toothpaste for your dental health.
– Desensitizing toothpaste: Tooth sensitivity can prevent you from enjoying hot and cold food, but a desensitizing toothpaste will block the pain signals to the roots of your teeth. However, tooth sensitivity could be a sign of a bigger dental problem, so it’s a good idea to also visit Dr. Jon Molinare.
– Tartar-control toothpaste: You may be in need of a tartar-control toothpaste if your teeth are particularly vulnerable to tartar-causing plaque. Once tartar forms on your teeth, though, only a dental professional like Dr. Jon Molinare can remove it.
– Anti-gingivitis toothpaste: Red, bleeding gums are a symptom of gingivitis, the early stage of gum disease. Anti-gingivitis toothpaste reduces oral bacteria to prevent gingivitis before it develops.
We’re happy to help you find the best toothpaste for your teeth. If you’re shopping for toothpaste in Cedar Knolls, New Jersey, feel free to ask Dr. Jon Molinare for a professional recommendation. Our office phone number is 973-993-1979.